When you are enamoured with your partner, you want to find the right words to express it. Sometimes nothing comes to your mind other than a corny "I love you." And that's exactly why beautiful wedding quotes exist. In this case, borrowing is good and even encouraged.
When you are enamoured with your partner, you want to find the right words to express it. Sometimes nothing comes to your mind other than a corny "I love you." And that's exactly why beautiful wedding quotes exist. In this case, borrowing is good and even encouraged. Use these famous wedding quotes to embed them into your vows or calligraph them on decorative elements. Make your reception touching and sentimental
A Little Romance for Your Day:
Marriage means constant work on your relationship. Start it off with tender affirmations of love. Here are some cute wedding quotes to smitten your husband or wife:
- I've searched the world for meaning and found you.
- Love is not about big or small things; love is every moment, every second, every time you two choose to be together.
- Love engulfs you like the ocean, burns you like fire, wakes you up like an energizer. It can be frightening and terrifying, but it is all worth it. Because at the end of the day, love tastes like sweetest candy, warms like pleasant sun, feels like the softest cloud and home.
- My companion, my lover, my light, and my hope-I wish there were enough words to describe what you mean to me.
- Some say couples are brought together by destiny. But I defy the concept. You and me, we weren't tied by the upper power; we were tied by love.
- I thought I lived the best life possible. Then I met you and understood the biggest part of it was missing.
- I can't promise to move mountains or to conquer oceans. What I can promise is to be there for you in stormy seas and quiet waters, to love you everyday more and more, regardless of how impossible it seems and to give our relationship my best.
- You power me up better than any coffee.
- "He's more myself than I am. Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same." — Emily Bronte
- "Doubt thou the stars are fire; Doubt that the sun doth move; Doubt truth to be a liar; But never doubt I love."—William Shakespeare
Add a Sacred Meaning to Your Message
Looking for a unique way to address the audience? Marriage is a union made in heaven; consider these religious wedding quotes to accentuate the holiness of the event:
- "Love is a fruit in season at all times, and within reach of every hand." — Mother Teresa
- "Then the Lord God said, 'It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make a helper fit for him.'" — Genesis 2:18
- "Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it."— Rumi
- "And now these three remain faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love."— Corinthians 13:13
- "Intense love does not measure, it just gives." — Mother Teresa
- "Many waters cannot quench love, neither can floods drown it. If a man offered for love all the wealth of his house, he would be utterly despised." — Song of Solomon 8:7
- "Let us not love in word, neither in tongue; but in deed and in truth." — 1 John 3:18
- "Love is the Water of Life." — Rumi
- "Love is not an affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained."― C. S. Lewis
- Love is a God-given gift that everyone can get, but only a few manage to hold.
Simple and Sweet Quotes to Melt the Heart
Who needs flashy loud words when you can keep it simple? Check out these short and deep wedding quotes:
- "Because when I look at you, I can feel it. I look at you, and I'm home." — Finding Nemo
- "There is no greater happiness for a man than approaching a door at the end of a day knowing someone on the other side of that door is waiting for the sound of his footsteps." — Ronald Reagan
- "How do you spell love? You don't spell love. You feel it." —Winnie the Pooh
- "All of me loves all of you." — John legend
- "In the arithmetic of love, one plus one equals everything, and two minus one equals nothing."— Mignon McLaughlin
- "You're nothing short of my everything."— Ralph Block
- "Love is the only thing you get more of by giving it away."— Tom Wilson
- The recipe of love is simple: one pinch of passion, two spoons of care and ten glasses of forgiveness.
- There is a moment in life when all the pieces fall together. For me, that moment was when I met you.
- Listening to your charming voice is the best remedy for my heart.
How Inspiration and Love Fit Together
People say in love, there is before and after and maybe they are right. Sincere feelings truly give you a breath of fresh air. Thus, it's important to let your spouses know how much you value them. Take a look at these uplifting wedding quotes and wishes:
- "Thinking about history makes me wonder how I'll fit into it one day, I guess. And you too. I kinda wish people still wrote like that. History, huh? Bet we could make some." ― Casey McQuiston
- "Faith makes all things possible. Love makes all things easy." ― Dwight Moody
- "Love is the master key that opens the gates of happiness." ― Poems about Happiness
- Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale.
- Love is a relentless motivator. Imperceptibly, day by day, you adjust and evolve. And it is thanks to a supportive partner that such change becomes possible. With him, you are not afraid to embrace new things, not afraid to gamble, not afraid to live.
- You can't climb the highest mountain alone. Thankfully, I've got you by my side.
- If you are loved, you don't need wings because you have already reached the sky.
- You're my personal inspiration, my lucky charm. You always do everything with care; take joy in little things, and give this world so much. I hope together we'll make a difference and build a home in which everyone feels just as welcomed and loved as I do.
- To love, you need to be courageous.
You'll share all the sorrows and the pains. It can be scary and unsettling, But when I look at you, the fear goes away.
Funny Love Quotes for Wedding because You Two Appreciate a Good Laugh
Weddings are one of the most joyful occasions in life. It is an excellent opportunity to throw in a few jokes. Turn to these cool ideas to bring the house down:
- "Love is a lot like a backache. It doesn't show up on X-Rays, but you know it's there." ― George Burns
- "Laughter is the jam on the toast of life. It adds flavour, keeps it from being too dry, and makes it easier to swallow."― Diane Johnson
- "A happy marriage is the union of two good forgivers."― Robert Quillen
- You know that tingly little feeling you get when you like someone? That is your common sense leaving your body.
- I love you with all my belly. I would say heart, but my belly is bigger.
- Forget the butterflies, I feel the entire zoo in my stomach when I'm with you!
- If I knew from the beginning love would be so complicated and unpredictable, I'd still pick you.
- Marriage is like vitamins: We supplement each other's minimum daily requirements.
- Marriage is like a game of chess, except the board is flowing water, the pieces are made of smoke, and no move you make will have any effect on the outcome.
- "It wasn't love at first sight. It took a five full minutes."― Lucille Ball
Playful Notes for Him and Her
You're the host of the wedding, so love quotes don't necessarily have to be traditional, serious or sugary. Explore alternative options, spice things up and light a sparkle:
- "I didn't fall for you, you tripped me!" ― To All the Boys I've Loved Before
- "The groom always smiles proudly because he's convinced he's accomplished something quite wonderful. The bride smiles because she's been able to convince him of it." —Judith McNaught
- Finally, I won't be learning from my mistakes; I will be learning from ours.
- He stole my heart, so I'm planning revenge... I am going to take his last name.
- If I know anything about physics, it's that your magnetism can't be resisted.
- Marriage is when a man loses his bachelor's degree, and the woman gets her master's degree.
- You basically drugged me with your love because I got hooked on you forever.
- Finally, the hunter got hunted.
- The ideal husband understands every word his wife doesn't say."—Alfred Hitchcock
- You make my Mondays feel like Fridays.
If you fancy wordplay, recite these beautiful wedding quotes:
- "Ever thine, ever mine, ever ours."—Ludwig van Beethoven
- "Can you feel the love tonight? You needn't look too far. Stealing through the night's uncertainties, love is where they are." The Lion King
- "For it is plain as anyone can see. We're simply meant to be."― The Nightmare Before Christmas
- "…true love is never blind, but rather brings an added light."― Phoebe Cary
- "Every heart sings a song, incomplete, until another heart whispers back. Those who wish to sing always find a song. At the touch of a lover, everyone becomes a poet."― Plato
- "Love does not consist in gazing at each other, but in looking outward together in the same direction." ― On Love
- "To live a little, you've got to love a whole lot. Love turns the ordinary into the extraordinary."
- Think of me as the shadow. The shadow that never leaves your side and protects you from the sun.
- You're standing here with me, so I might just believe miracles are possible.
- I never craved attention until I tasted yours.
Express Your Love in a Language of Movies
"Love is being willing to ruin a good painting for a chance at a great one." ― The Half of It"Love is a great beautifier." ― Little Women "But love doesn't make sense. You can't logic your way into or out of it. Love is totally nonsensical. But we have to keep doing it or else we're lost and love is dead and humanity should just pack it in. Because love is the best thing we do." ― How I Met Your Mother"The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds." ― The Notebook"I think I'd miss you even if we'd never met." ― The Wedding Date"I would rather share one lifetime with you than face all the ages of this world alone." ― The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring"I used to believe in forever. But now I think forever is too short." ― Winnie The Pooh."I made a wish upon a star, I turned around and there you were." ― Bolt."It's not like in the movies. It's better, because it's real." ― To All the Boys I've Loved"I fell in love the way you fall asleep: slowly, and then all at once." ― The Fault In Our Stars
Last but Not Least: Pass Down the Wisdom
- "In a marriage, each partner is to be an encourager rather than a critic, a forgiver rather than a collector of hurts, an enabler rather than a reformer."—H. Norman Wright
- "The real act of marriage takes place in the heart, not in the ballroom or church or synagogue. It's a choice you make on your wedding day, and over and over again and that choice is reflected in the way you treat your husband." — Barbara De Angelis
- "Marriages, like a garden, take time to grow. But the harvest is rich unto those who patiently and tenderly care for the ground." — Darlene Schacht
- "A happy marriage is a long conversation which always seems too short." —Andre Maurois
- "There is only one kind of love, but there are thousands of different copies."
- "One word that frees us all the weight and pain of life: that word is love." – Sophocles
- Love doesn't leave, love doesn't buy,
Love forgives and never dies.
- Love is an interesting fruit. You fall for its delicious look but can't make out its tricky taste.
- I tried to logic my way into love and failed. But who said love has to be logical? Love is chaotic, and that's the beauty of it.
- How can you find the right course? The answer is simple: you follow your heart, and you'll never get lost.
Regardless of how you decide to implement the wedding wishes, your big day will be a success. After all, it doesn't matter what you plan to do; it matters with whom you plan to do it..